Healthy Salmon Recipe
This is one of my favorite dish! It’s full of protein and good fat.
Follow these simple steps and you’ll have a delicious and healthy lunch in no time!
Makes: 1 serving
- Salmon Fillet
- Tomato (cut in half)
- Fresh Thyme
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Spray pan with PAM oil and bring it to medium heat
- Place salmon and tomatoes (cut side up) in the pan
- Drizzle lightly with extra virgin olive oil
- Sprinkle pepper over all
- Sprinkle paprika on salmon
- Scatter thyme and garlic over the top
Cook salmon 5 minutes each side.
Also you can have some fresh steamed broccoli or asparagus.
- Drizzle lightly with lemon juice.
Post your comments below and tell me your thoughts on this.
I’ll love to read your responses and comments!
Sign up for our newsletter and like our Facebook page for more tips and recipes!