Craving Pizza? No Problem!
Learn How To Create Your Own Healthy Pizza.
A great way to enjoy a healthy guilt-free dinner with friends and family. Quick and simple to make. Just follow these simple steps:
- 1 Ezekiel Tortilla or Pita Bread (great source of fiber)
- Pizza Sauce (I like the tomato and basil sauce)
- Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- Spinach (great source of iron)
- Red Pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic
(You can add any vegetable on your pizza. Be Creative!)
- Spread the tomato sauce
- Add the clove of garlic and spread it out
- Add the Low fat cheese
- Add some spinach leaves, mushroom, tomato, onion, red pepper and basil
- Add the chicken
- Season with salt and pepper.
And now it’s time to put in the oven for 10 minutes on 450 degrees.
Tip: make sure you spray the pizza pan with Pam oil or olive oil and spread it evenly so the bread doesn’t stick.
Best tasting pizza ever! Sit back and enjoy.
Only 350 calories.