Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chip Skor Cookies
You are going to LOVE these cookies. These cookies are ideal for a cheat meal when you want to keep it clean, or post workout when your body can absorb the simple sugars.
I would recommend having them with a side of whey protein (shake). These delicately soft cookies are an indulgent treat!
Its worth making a double batch and freezing some!
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- Dark chocolate chips
- Skor toffee bits (Chipits brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil and grease with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl mix oats, sugar, baking powder, and egg whites together until combined.
- Add desired amount of dark chocolate chips and skor bits to mixture and mix well.
- Portion balls of dough onto a cookie sheet with teaspoon-press down on the dough slightly.
- Bake 9-11 minutes (9 for soft cookies and 11 for firmer) I took them out after 9 minutes.
Allow to cool and enjoy!