How To Make Homemade Almond Milk
- 1 cup raw almonds,
- 3.5 cups water
- 2-4 pitted Medjool dates (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Place almonds in a bowl and cover with water. Soak them overnight in the water.
- Rinse and drain the almonds and place into a blender along with water, pitted dates and cinnamon
- Blend on highest speed for 1 minute or so.
- Place a nut milk bag over a large bowl and slowly pour the almond milk mixture into the bag.
- Gently squeeze the bottom of the bag to release the milk. This took me about 3-5 minutes to get all the milk out.
- Pour into a glass jar to store in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.Enjoy! Don’t through away the pulp!(the left overs in the milk bag)
I will be posting recipes on what you can make with it