Protein Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls and fat loss just seem like two things that just can’t ever be together…
Well, now they can be together because of our healthy protein cinnamon rolls!
They’re perfect for dessert and taming that sweet tooth of yours!
1/2 Serving of Protein Powder
1/2 Cup of Egg Whites
1/4-1/8 Cup of Oat Flour
1 tspn Baking Soda
1/2 Serving Protein
1 Whole Egg
1/2 Cup Low Fat- or -Free Greek Yogurt
1 tspn Maple Syrup
1 – 2 tspn Cinnamon
1. Pre-Heat Oven (Around 330 degrees F)
2. Blend the cake ingredients together
3. In a pan, bake for 10-15 minutes.
4. Mix the frosting ingredients together.
5. When the cake is cooled down, slice it into however many pieces you want and coat each one with the frosting.
6. Roll the slices and sprinkle cinnamon on top of each.
Now enjoy this tasty yet healthy dessert without the guilt of cheating on your diet!
Who says cinnamon rolls and fat loss can’t be together?;)
Pictures belong to Anna Sward, a recipe writer on Bodybuilding.com.