Grilled Avocado & Cheese
- 1 avocado
- 5 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 of a small jalapeño *optional
- 1 tsp olive oil
- few pieces of fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup of skim mozzarella (or your favorite cheese)
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. Set aside on baking tray.
- Mix together all other ingredients except the cheese.
- Add the mixture from the bowl to the cavity in the avocado where the pit was.
- Place in preheated oven at 375 for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add cheese to the top.
Change your oven setting now to broil and cook it for another 2 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
Eat hot with a wedge of lime!