Chocolate Banana Protein Crepes
If you want to get ripped, lay off the pancakes…..Or eat our Chocolate Banana Protein Crepes/Pancakes!
It’s absolutely perfect for breakfast or anytime you need the protein and complex carbohydrates.
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 Whole Egg or 1 Egg White
- 1 oz of Water
- 1 or 1/2 a Scoop of a Protein Shake
- Optional: 1/2 Scoop of Oats
1. Cook and mix 1 whole egg or egg white with 1/2 a banana. Use 1.5 tbsp of water to help it mix. If you would like, add some oats to the pancake.
2. Next, mix your protein powder with some water. A spread should form.
3. Now place the spread inside of the folded pancake or place it on top.
4. Then, place the other 1/2 of the banana inside.
5. Lastly, if you would like, add ingredients like cinnamon for a even better taste.
Now do yourself a favor and eat it!
Picture belongs to Anna Sward, an author of recipes at Bodybuilding.com.