Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 ounces of dark chocolate (72% or higher), melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Stevia (to taste) *Optional
- Whipped cream
- Coconut whipped cream
- Cocoa nibs
- Remove avocados from the skin (and pit) and place in a food processor.
- Blend until combined and creamy.
- Add in all remaining ingredients, blending until smooth and completely creamy, then serve with desired toppings.
If you want, you can replace the avocado with a banana. I know avocado sounds crazy with chocolate but trust me you can’t taste it . You can always add more cocoa powder or honey to mask the taste even more.