Here’s a great healthy recipe that is loaded with antioxidants and micronutrients.
It’s a great meal after a long day of work and really simple to make.
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup finely chopped Onion
- 4, 3 oz. Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 2 cups diced Zucchini1 cup chopped Carrots
- 1 cup diced Red Pepper
- 1 cup diced Yellow Pepper
- 1 cup diced Green Pepper
- 1 cup diced Mushrooms
- 3/4 tsp. dried Oregano
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 cups White Beans
- 2 cups Low-sodium Chicken Broth
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Once bubbling, add in onions, carrots, mushrooms, and peppers along with garlic; saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Next, add in chicken and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pan and reduce to low heat, covering and simmering for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size Makes 4 Servings
Go ahead comment below and tell me your thoughts on this.
I’ll love to read your responses and comments!
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter and like our Facebook page for more tips and recipes!