Kick start your morning with these easy Blueberry Banana Protein Pancakes!
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbs ground flax seed
- 1 ripened banana (mashed up!)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tbs vanilla almond milk
- Blend all ingredients expect the blueberries together in a blender.
- Fold in the blueberries to your pancake mixture. Save some blueberries to top the pancakes with when they are cooked.
- Fry in a pan with a tiny bit of coconut oil. Then top with blueberries & banana!
Total protein content? Over 27g!
250-300 calories, depending on how much fruit you use.