When it comes to cookies, one is never enough!
Luckily, if you make our Almond Butter Vanilla Protein Cookie recipe, indulging a little won’t be a problem.
These nutrient-packed cookies are filled with flavor and are guilt free.
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1.5 scoops whey protein powder in gourmet vanilla
- 1/3 cup stevia
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat egg in a large bowl with water and vanilla extract.
- Stir in almond butter.
- Add in the protein powder, cinnamon and stevia. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Grease your pan with a little coconut oil.
- Use your hands to mould cookies (my batch made 8). Use a fork to press them down a little and make a nice print on the front.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
These taste great warm! For a treat, add a scoop of fat-free frozen yogurt to the top and drizzle a little almond butter over it.